Samsung S3 GPS Street Navigation

Piloto

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Piloto
When I first got my Samasung S3 about a year ago it came with a street Navigation apps that had a blue arrow tip icon. I can no longer find the icon on the apps anymore. Is this a trial apps? It worked beautiful, the best street navigator I have seen. How can I get it back? Are there other free navigation apps that I can get? BTW the S3 GPS is super accurate even inside the house. When overlayed with the Google Satellite image it can pinpoint consistenly on what room of the house I am.

José

That's just Google Maps. It should still be on your phone, although they may have changed the icon?

Try using voice command. Just tell it "Directions to blah blah blah" -- and Maps should start running.

That's just Google Maps. It should still be on your phone, although they may have changed the icon?

Try using voice command. Just tell it "Directions to blah blah blah" -- and Maps should start running.

You are right Jay. I just came from the ATT store where I bought the phone and they told me that on the updated version the icon was changed to the Google Map icon. I tried and it works very much like the one before, including the same girl voice. Oh well.

Thanks all

Back