Sam's Club Ships Tortilla Wraps!

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
So I was wracking my brain trying to think of Some Other Reason to visit my nearest Sam's Club because the only thing I needed was some of my favorite tortilla wraps, and driving a total of 100 miles to buy tortilla wraps -- even my favorite tortilla wraps -- is pretty ridiculous.

Much to my surprise, it turns out that Sam's Club will ship tortilla wraps. So I ordered four packs. The promised arrival date isn't until Friday, but I have enough to last until then. Also, I find Sam's Club orders usually arrive a day or two early.

Best of all, as a Plus member, I paid no shipping.

Life is good.

Rich

I'm smack dab between two Sams (we finally got a Costco however, the nearest one was an hour away before that). I find that there's stuff at one you can't get at the other though they are converging. I got some real nice workbenches/cabinets for the hangar of late from Sams.

I'm smack dab between two Sams (we finally got a Costco however, the nearest one was an hour away before that). I find that there's stuff at one you can't get at the other though they are converging. I got some real nice workbenches/cabinets for the hangar of late from Sams.

I do most of my shopping at Sam's Club these days except for local produce when it's in-season. Overall, it's actually my favorite of the three wholesale clubs. The nearest three Sam's Clubs to me are 50, 75, and 100 miles away. (However, the nearest decent supermarket is 27 miles away, so everything is relative out here.) The Kingston, New York club is the closest and smallest, but it's run by a very smart manager who's very responsive to requests to stock items they don't have. She took over a few years ago and has really improved the place.

I also have a Costco membership, but I rarely visit a warehouse unless I have Some Other Reason to head down that way. One frequent reason is because I need an excuse to go to Micro Center. Micro Center and Costco are in a symbiotic relationship in that regard: I use each as an excuse to visit the other, usually when I have no actual need to visit either. But I do use Costco for online shopping and for that one item I actually need that they seem to sell every year at such a deep discount that it pays for my membership by itself.

I used to also have a BJ's membership, but I canceled it. It was my least-favorite of the three, anyway, in addition to being redundant.

Rich

So I was wracking my brain trying to think of Some Other Reason to visit my nearest Sam's Club because the only thing I needed was some of my favorite tortilla wraps, and driving a total of 100 miles to buy tortilla wraps -- even my favorite tortilla wraps -- is pretty ridiculous.

Much to my surprise, it turns out that Sam's Club will ship tortilla wraps. So I ordered four packs. The promised arrival date isn't until Friday, but I have enough to last until then. Also, I find Sam's Club orders usually arrive a day or two early.

Best of all, as a Plus member, I paid no shipping.

Life is good.

Rich

https://www.sprinklesandsprouts.com/homemade-soft-tortilla-wraps/

Back