Saitek Controls for Mac

rundogdave

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Dave
So I finally receive my yoke, throttle and rudder controls. I go to the Saitek site to download the drivers as it says in the instructions, and there are no drivers for a Mac. Are the controls compatible with a Mac? Did I misread when I ordered the X Plane/ Saitek package from My Pilot Store? I'm not very computer savvy, so any help would be appreciated.

Did you try just plugging it in?

It was on a windows box, but I never used any drivers when I had the yoke and pedals.

No, not yet. I wanted to get some other opinions before I took that leap.

I doubt it's that much of a leap, just a USB connection, I'd wager a beer it's just plus and play with the sim.

No, not yet. I wanted to get some other opinions before I took that leap.

Leap? Dude, just plug it in and see what happens. Do you think it will break your computer? :confused:

Just Worked for me, back in the day.

Leap? Dude, just plug it in and see what happens. Do you think it will break your computer? :confused:
Apple users are a different breed. Apple knows this and has taken away all the ports on their new laptops. They don't trust their customers with cords. Just with dongles.

Apple users are a different breed. Apple knows this and has taken away all the ports on their new laptops. They don't trust their customers with cords. Just with dongles.
I wrote that post with a Mac :rolleyes:

Back