Saint Paul Flight Club Memberships Available

MN_Flyer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
MN_Flyer
Prescott Flying Club based at KSGS in South Saint Paul, MN is looking for a couple new members. Whether you are a student pilot looking to reduce the cost of your training or a commercial pilot who wants access to aircraft on your days off, Prescott Flying Club can help.

We have two Piper Arrows, an Archer, and a Warrior available for your flying enjoyment. Prescott Flying Club is dedicated to its members and limits the number of members to ensure excellent aircraft availability. We are committed to improving our aircraft, not just maintaining them. Prescott Flying Club is the only club in the area that has already started upgrading our aircraft to Garmin's new GTN650 GPS with units in one Arrow and the Archer. We encourage active participation with club outings and plane washes. Compare to other Minneapolis area clubs and see why so many members are flying with us. Click on the link below or PM me if you would like more information.

http://www.prescottflying.org/

I was at KSGS on Saturday. Got bored sitting in my hotel room and decided to check out the CAF hangar. They had all the planes taken apart getting ready for airshow season. I saw more of the planes there then I ever have at an airshow.

I was at KSGS on Saturday. Got bored sitting in my hotel room and decided to check out the CAF hangar. They had all the planes taken apart getting ready for airshow season. I saw more of the planes there then I ever have at an airshow.

KSGS really is a great field. Fuel prices are much cheaper than most other locations around here and the airport staff and FBO are both great.

Our club really benefits by being based at KSGS because we are close to downtown, but far enough away that our fuel costs are low. MN is full of small airports and there are so many great spots to explore within an hour or two of here.

Fly safe,
Dan

That looks like an awesome opportunity for pilots in the area. Memberships priced attractively, reasonable wet rates. Your members are spoiled. I hope they know it.

I've had several students at KSGS, including teaching my son to fly there. It is one of my all-time favorite airfields with terrific facilities and a great bunch of flyers based there.

That looks like an awesome opportunity for pilots in the area. Memberships priced attractively, reasonable wet rates. Your members are spoiled. I hope they know it.

Thanks for the kind words Gerhardt. I wish I would have discovered this club before getting my PPL. I cringe when I think of all the money I wasted at the FBO.

I've had several students at KSGS, including teaching my son to fly there. It is one of my all-time favorite airfields with terrific facilities and a great bunch of flyers based there.

Hi Jonesy...

KSGS really is a nice field. There are so many knowledgeable pilots based here that are always willing to share a story or two over a cup of coffee. The proximity to the cities makes it a very convenient location. I found the tight little bit of airspace a little challenging at first, but it is routine flying in and out of here now. This is a great area for training as well under Class B with so many towered airports around to go in and out of. I hate to think of all the changes around here if KANE, KMIC, and KFCM all lose their towers! There is a lot of traffic to look out for and I think some IFR training opportunities could be lost due to controller workload.

Back