Safety Sessions?

cocolos

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
cocolos
I am not sure if this exist already buy I would like to see some thread where every month/week people discuss accidents. I guess this could end bad...but what are everyone else's thoughts on this?

Cocolos, we tried that here but got overwhelmed and hampered by the politically correct forces that say we need speak nothing uncomplimentary of the dead. I am reminded of the Monty Python skit of similar name....

The discussion carries on at the AOPA board, but that costs $45 a year. One of the members in particular there, keeps a list, and reactivates strings when the NTSB report comes out 18 months later....

I see. I will check that out. Do the aopa forums have an iPhone/iPad app?

I see. I will check that out. Do the aopa forums have an iPhone/iPad app?

If you are referring to Tapatalk, no. Not at this time.

But it looks/works fine in Safari.

I am not sure if this exist already buy I would like to see some thread where every month/week people discuss accidents. I guess this could end bad...but what are everyone else's thoughts on this?

Just last night I was reading through incidents that have happened in 2012.

Just do a google search of NTSB aviation 2012 accidents reports. You will find it.

I like to read about all these I can and learn something myself.

They do list some ultralights that have had probblems along with Homebuilts.

I would say....
90% are Pilot error.....9% mechanical.....1% plane coming apart in air.....

Cocolos, we tried that here but got overwhelmed and hampered by the politically correct forces that say we need speak nothing uncomplimentary of the dead. I am reminded of the Monty Python skit of similar name....

The discussion carries on at the AOPA board, but that costs $45 a year. One of the members in particular there, keeps a list, and reactivates strings when the NTSB report comes out 18 months later....

Does AOPA membership already pay for the forum?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back