RV7 Touch-n-go's Cockpit View GoPro

Very cool. What make and model are your two display units, if I might ask? Beautiful panel you've got...

Nice video.

But...

At the rate you are going (50 views per month), you will get your first $100 check for that annoying lead in commercial in about 100 years...

Nice video.

But...

At the rate you are going (50 views per month), you will get your first $100 check for that annoying lead in commercial in about 100 years...
True. I dislike those commercials too. I monetized the video just because I was curious how it all worked. My wife gives me grief every day about it.

"How much money have you made off your videos today?" :lol:

Very cool. What make and model are your two display units, if I might ask? Beautiful panel you've got...
Garmin G3X PFD and MFD
PS Engineering PMA5000EX Audio Panel
Garmin GTN-650
Garmin SL40 (Comm 2)
TruTrak Sorcerer 2-axis autopilot

True. I dislike those commercials too. I monetized the video just because I was curious how it all worked. My wife gives me grief every day about it.

"How much money have you made off your videos today?" :lol:
:rofl:

Yea, if you are someone like Kahnacadamy or Lindsey Sterling you can make money. But for schmucks like us - fuhgetaboutit.

Cool videos!

I'm in NOLA for some R&R, so you're blessedly relieved from watching any more of my boring videos...for a while.
:D

Back