RV-6 for sale, below retail

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
I'm just reposting this off an RV message board, I have no connection to it whatsoever. However, other comments posted by other SoCal RV members after this post was made said they felt it was an awesome deal, easily $10-15K (at least) less than what it would cost to purchase the parts to build it over again. If somebody's looking for a pre-built solid RV-6, this could be it. Original post was made March 6th on the RV board:

I AM OFFERING MY RV 6 FOR SALE ON THE SOCAL RV SITE BEFORE GOING PUBLIC. THIS IS A SOLID AIRCRAFT WITH 594 HOURS TT ENGINE AND AIR FRAME. FIRST FLOWN JUNE 2000. IT HAS A 0360A1A LYCOMING 180HP ENGINE WITH HARTZEL CS PROP (both purchased new from Van's), IFR PANEL (Narco Mark12D with Glideslope, Apollo GPS/COM, King 3 light Marker beacon, Narco Xponder with encoding altimeter), Push to talk on both sticks and on panel,Ameri-King ELT with remote activation on panel, Flightcom panel mount intercom wired for stereo sound imput, duel brakes, Strobes on wing tip and vertical stablizer, Nav lights, lighted instrument panel, Allegro fuel flow and totalizer, Davtron 5 function indicator,4 position CHT, 1 position EGT, Hobbs meter, Parking Brake, Cabin Heat 35 amp alternator with adjustable voltage regulator, Electric horizontal trim, Electric flaps, Manual aileron trim, Carb Heat, Paint and interior are excellant, Alway hangered.

PRICE $75,OOO (FIRM)

FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT: GARY HART
909 238 4508 (CELL)
909 985 4347 (HOME)
ghartchief@aol.com

Back