Runway incursion and FSDO aftermath

in order for the FSDO to get notified in a situation like there there must have been a loss of separation - good thing that was all.

No, it seems the tower guys at KRHV have flagpoles stuck up their butts. Well, more precisely, they are trainees with inadequate supervision.

See my post on my "possible PD." It happened there, too. I got cleared because the instruction really was AFU. I did what I was told and got written up anyway.

My "error" was supposedly taxiing without a clearance, not a runway crossing. But what really happened was the tower controller cleared me when he didn't mean to. The "possible PD" was resolved as remedial instruction for the controller.

gy4aqysa.jpg

8aqupuse.jpg

What I would like to know is how they got approval for paralell runways with only 225 feet between them. :dunno:

The reason that KFCM (Flying Cloud) came to mind is that we were there recently and told to hold short between the runways. We told them that we were holding short but suspected our tail was hanging over the line behind us. (Airplane is 64' long).

The reason that KFCM (Flying Cloud) came to mind is that we were there recently and told to hold short between the runways. We told them that we were holding short but suspected our tail was hanging over the line behind us. (Airplane is 64' long).

dat-ass.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back