Roy Halladay crash vid dissected - Avweb

Haven’t watched yet, but I don’t like the clickbait title downplaying a drug addict flying.

Kinda par for the course for this particular aviation pundit though.

Will watch in a bit. Maybe comment after that. But Bertorelli isn’t doing the world any favors with that title.

Haven’t watched yet, but I don’t like the clickbait title downplaying a drug addict flying.

Kinda par for the course for this particular aviation pundit though.

Will watch in a bit. Maybe comment after that. But Bertorelli isn’t doing the world any favors with that title.
Can you explain what's wrong with the title "Roy Halladay crash vid dissected"? I'm not seeing it. As for the drug use, he doesn't downplay that at all.

Can you explain what's wrong with the title "Roy Halladay crash vid dissected"? I'm not seeing it. As for the drug use, he doesn't downplay that at all.
The full title includes the words “drugs were the least of it” which might be an exaggeration. I do think it’s a bit silly to criticize the video having not yet seen it.

After watching you’ll see all the non-medication considerations worth even more attention than the toxicology report.

The full title includes the words “drugs were the least of it” which might be an exaggeration.

Thanks. I didn’t realize in some formats that would be hidden.

Prepping for a long ass meeting here in a bit, saving the world from evil hackers and such... LOL.

IT is as busy as it’s ever been during this pandemic silliness. I feel for those who can’t work and have been trying hard to keep our folks working after we booted them all to their houses.

I can multitask text stuff but the video deserves a close watch. I was also a tad unfair to Paul. I’m sure he has some good words.

Just don’t like the full title. For the love of all that is holy, if your bathroom looks like a CVS, and mine does right now, don’t flipping fly aircraft! :)

The full title includes the words “drugs were the least of it” which might be an exaggeration.

OK, that makes more sense.

I do think it’s a bit silly to criticize the video having not yet seen it.

Especially nowadays, when exaggerated headlines have become the rule rather than the exception.

After watching you’ll see all the non-medication considerations worth even more attention than the toxicology report.
I watched it previously.

And I watched and it was good info.

The title comment still stands as feeling unnecessary to me. Could have been worded better.

Back