RotaryWingBob: Leave this guy alone...

There was a post on this guy some time back. He's a couple plastic tines short of a complete fork.

There was a post on this guy some time back. He's a couple plastic tines short of a complete fork.

Ah, I missed it! And I searched first, too, to see if there had been one. Thanks, Ed. Still, Bob should leave this poor guy alone.

Bob,

I know you're enjoying the R44 and all, but you really should stop bothering this guy. I think he's about to lose it. He keeps talking about a rogue helicopter pilot, and wants to put John Walsh on your tail.

http://www.break.com/index/psychorogue.html

I know, but I can't stop. It's like compulsive.

I posted this before, but we actually considered a yellow paint job on the R44. For visibility. Until I pointed out that somebody would call the FSDO saying "It's that F**king yellow helicopter buzzing my house again.".

I know, but I can't stop. It's like compulsive.

I posted this before, but we actually considered a yellow paint job on the R44. For visibility. Until I pointed out that somebody would call the FSDO saying "It's that F**king yellow helicopter buzzing my house again.".
Black! Needs to be black. Nothing gets attention like another report of "black helicopters" unless it's coupled with alien abductions. :yes:

Black! Needs to be black. Nothing gets attention like another report of "black helicopters" unless it's coupled with alien abductions. :yes:

Especially if those black helicopters have no markings whatsoever. :D

holy smoke.....that guy is having one hell of a bad day! What a nut ticket!

I don't think decaf will even start to address his many issues.....:eek: How would you like to be in front of that guy on the highway if he was running late???

Back