Ron Levy

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
We are fortunate to have a number of professionals on this board who are willing to help others. I have gotten assistance from Loren Jones, Henning, and a multitude of others in the past.

I would like to publically thank Ron. He has written me offering advice and taking a couple of calls as others mentioned (and not mentioned) above have in the past. That is what this board should be about.

When it looked like my CFII may not be available to sign me off before my notice expires this past week, I contacted Ron and we discussed the possibility of his availability through PIC. While it turned out my CFII rearranged his schedule to meet with me this weekend, Ron was the true professional and was willing to discuss with me how the finish up process would work. Even though it worked out that I can see my CFII, and therefore didn't need to bring Ron in, I just wanted to say "thank you Ron". Knowing you could be there if necessary reduced anxiety.

Yes, Ron is top-notch. I have consulted with him many times over the phone on aviation and non-aviation related matters.

+1 - followed his advice here and on the Red Board.

+1 to his professionalism, ability to teach, and making a great choice in whiskey when we were at Port A.

Yeah, Ron is a class act.

I 'consulted' with him when he caught me flying like an idiot and he told me so in an accurate, factual, 'you should learn from this' manner.

Thanks Ron for a much needed impromptu refresher. :yes:

Back