Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Darrell111

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Darrell111
Just a thought..

Since Rockstars (and famous folks) have the worst luck with Airplanes.. in that they seem to die in crashes quite to often..

Should they be affraid to fly with us or is it US the PILOTS that should be affraid to LET them fly with us????

My main worry would be someone letting their crack pipe drop between the seats starting a cabin fire. :hairraise: I voted for B.

Frank Browne said:
My main worry would be someone letting their crack pipe drop between the seats starting a cabin fire. :hairraise: I voted for B.

Ha! Good point.. didnt even think of that angle..

Darrell111 said:
Since Rockstars (and famous folks) have the worst luck with Airplanes.. in that they seem to die in crashes quite to often..

IF there is such an association, (I have my doubts, thousands of non-famous people die in a/c crashes; we just don't see John Doe Killed In Tragic Crash in the front page of the newspaper) then the association might be related to a greater need of a/c due to a demanding schedule and their ability to afford personal airplane travel. Ie they fly more than the average non-rock star.
All speculative.

Let'sgoflying! said:
IF there is such an association, (I have my doubts, thousands of non-famous people die in a/c crashes; we just don't see John Doe Killed In Tragic Crash in the front page of the newspaper) then the association might be related to a greater need of a/c due to a demanding schedule and their ability to afford personal airplane travel. Ie they fly more than the average non-rock star.
All speculative.

Yea its really just a big joke.. you know everyone says it.

Back