RIP Sweet, Sweet Connie...

Check out a recent picture….she looks many years older than her actual age. Partying takes it’s toll.

Hamzy told the television station that she first got backstage at the age of 15 after her mother, who didn't want to deal with traffic, dropped her off early to see Steppenwolf at Barton Coliseum.

“We’d go out there and then we’d wander around the backstage area, and one thing would lead to another,” she told KTHV.

Ummmm....so she was getting railed out by rock bands when she was 15? That's a hell of a legacy!

I always thought the term groupie was derogatory. Am I wrong?

I think the assumption is they have s#x with as many stars as possible for status among their 15 year old friends. I don’t know how true that is but might be for some. It was a different time. Nowadays I guess that is considered pedo. I wouldn’t hope her legacy is that though.

I think the assumption is they have s#x with as many stars as possible for status among their 15 year old friends. I don’t know how true that is but might be for some. It was a different time. Nowadays I guess that is considered pedo. I wouldn’t hope her legacy is that though.
Yah. That’s what I was thinking… don’t think I would brag about it myself but whatever floats the boat.

It sounds like most of the sexual activity being referred to constituted statutory rape by the band members.

Sign of different times that they would brag about it in a song.

It sounds like most of the sexual activity being referred to constituted statutory rape by the band members.

Sign of different times that they would brag about it in a song.

This is what I thought too, although some things are as old as time itself.

Back