Ride the SLUT?

I heard it was planned by the same company that came up with the Fresno Area Rapid Transit.

i heard this on bob and tom. they had a ton of fun with it.

A telephone pole with an advertising post:

They can't be kept on the shelf...

1371676855_f3fafb5258.jpg

I heard a rumor that Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy have purchased lifetime rides on the SLUT. In Kennedy’s case, I hope the Trolley is not crossing any water! :D

I just got the coolest gift EVER!

My brother-in-laws, who live in Seattle, sent me a T-shirt. I should back up a bit. When I was out visiting them a couple of months ago we visited a lot (I mean a LOT) of vine bars bars in Seattle. we also mad ea few trips out to Woodenville and hit the wineries. But during a couple of Seattle 'tasting' we got to discussing the public transport system as we needed to part take of it a few times. Of course since we were actually in the South Lake Union Area conversation turned towards the SLUT.

We had a lot of fun with the whole Ride the SLUT thing. Well I just opened a box from them and they sent me what is shown in the attached picture.

ISN'T THAT THE COOLEST???!!!!

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
:wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass::wineglass:
:blowingkisses::blowingkisses::blowingkisses::blowingkisses::blowingkisses::blowingkisses::blowingkisses::blowingkisses::blowingkisses:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 42
Is the one way in the upper right (black with a yellow stripe) the encyclopedia of military aircraft?

~ Christopher

Back