Richmond VA Eats?

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Richmond ( midlothian)bound Tomorrow for lacrosse all day every day all weekend. Any suggestions for good eats?

Chesterfield (FCI)? Are you going into the city at all? In the Fan district, I think Buzz & Ned's has some great BBQ. Plenty of other great choices as well. In Midlothian, you've got all of the chains, plus a few decent Mexican joints. Joes Inn is a local favorite for Italian. Have fun.

The only airport in the Richmond area with on-field eats is Chesterfield (KFCI). The King's Korner is an all you can eat Southern comfort food buffeet -- cheap, tasty, filling, and guaranteed to keep your cardiologist in business. Richmond International (KRIC) has airline food in the terminal building, but you can't park there, and from Richmond Jet Center it's a shorter walk across the street to a whole row of places than to the terminal building.

Off-airport? :dunno: Pretty good-sized town, I'm not that familiar with many eateries there, and I have no idea where Midlothian is.

Plenty of good food.

Fan District is a great place to start, plenty of good places there. There's also a good BBQ place & some other stuff on the west side of town out W. Broad Street.

You'd want to ping Andrew Stanley for details....

They have a CookOut in Richmond. It's the only CookOut in all of VA. It's not too far away from the science museum. It is delicious.

Seems I saw something on TV about Caliente Restaurant having a "Spicy Wings Challenge" that involves sauce from the "container of poor judgement"...:yikes::stirpot:

Back