Rhinebeck Jamboree.

Nice! I'm moving back to Dutchess County in three weeks :) Can't wait.

Missed you by a few weeks... I flew my Hatz into Rhinebeck on 9/30 to meet my brother in law who flew down from Utica in his RV-8 with a few friends in other planes. Always a fun place. Amazing in this day and age that they still let non participants fly in on show days, but I'm sure glad they do.

Clinton Corners, and my airport will be DXR. I know someone with an airplane at the Rhinebeck Airdrome and hope to go see it. The last time I was there I was too young to remember.

Clinton Corners, and my airport will be DXR. I know someone with an airplane at the Rhinebeck Airdrome and hope to go see it. The last time I was there I was too young to remember.

What triggered the move? I left in protest, so did my bro.....Murrica!

I'm just down the road from Clinton Corners in Hopewell Jct. I currently fly out of GBR, but most of my friends are at DXR. (Arrow Aviation/CFM)

I'm just down the road from Clinton Corners in Hopewell Jct. I currently fly out of GBR, but most of my friends are at DXR. (Arrow Aviation/CFM)

I'll let you know when I get out there. GBR would be a fun x-c, then Kingston Ulster for the second leg, that looks like a lot of fun!

Back