Review: Budda Belly vs Gojo

Well my new bottle of Buddha belly arrived in the mail the other day, so these fellows stand behind their products. I still think the wax is the Bee's knees, I've never seen a shine like that on anything.
Rich and Chris are awesome...I can vouch for that! Chris went out of his way during AirVenture and took all of us (mostly) Mississippians out to dinner at an awesome local restaurant and even bought the group drinks. I’ll gladly support them over a huge corporation any day.

Me too. In fact I have to order another bottle of that wax really soon. The good news is thought the wax is spend one bottle goes a long way. I've had mine for years.

I sometimes mix Collinite with kerosene. Leaves a nice shine when buffed off.

Hmmm, maybe will ya e to try that. I am going to try a section with rubbing compound then megulars wax with a buffer... the kerosene is great for a quick shine and better than the spray bottles of quick shine but I think there’s a deeper shine to be had but I think I need to mechanically get into the paint a bit to bring that out. She’s been gangster but it has been 40 years since painted...

Back