Restoration videos

Thanks.

Funny you mention Tom.

I discovered his website through Google earlier today.

I like that Fairchild he restored and watched the clip of him starting it on Youtube.

Any other videos out there?

Last edited:
Between Tom (NC19143) and Aircraft Spruce, I'd think you could come up with some resources.

I really enjoyed that website that Tom put together about his Fairchild restoration - does anyone have any other recommendations for restoration or new build websites like that?

Not so much a "put tab a into slot b" but more of a narrative story like he told.

Tim

I really enjoyed that website that Tom put together about his Fairchild restoration - does anyone have any other recommendations for restoration or new build websites like that?

Not so much a "put tab a into slot b" but more of a narrative story like he told.

Tim

Well, here is a link to a bunch of Van's RV builders. No videos that I am aware of but lots of pictures and narratives.

http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/wwwlinks.htm

Thanks for all the kind words, I have several other videos that I made before I discovered how to post them at Youtube. basically a walk around on the fairchild.

OBTW I'll get the web page updated soon, but Its been too cold to paint, and I have a bunch of stuff waiting to be painted before assembly. So the aircraft looks about the same as it did at the last update. But the doors are on, the flaps are ready to install, the flap linkage is reasdy,

Then She'll fly, and that is the video I want to make.

Back