Response from my Senator

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Yesterday I got a two page response from Sen. Santorum regarding the letter I sent him objecting to his proposal to prevent NOAA from offering services private weather companies offer. I would love to post it but don't have scanning capabilities. If anyone on the board does I will be glad to fax you the letter and perhaps you can post it. Just send me an private message with your fax #.

AdamZ said:
Yesterday I got a two page response from Sen. Santorum regarding the letter I sent him objecting to his proposal to prevent NOAA from offering services private weather companies offer. I would love to post it but don't have scanning capabilities. If anyone on the board does I will be glad to fax you the letter and perhaps you can post it. Just send me an private message with your fax #.

Yeah, I couldn't scan mine either. If my wife hadn't thrown mine out, we could compare. Bet we got the same stupid form letter.

Jim G

I'll volunteer to do both letters. Send me an email and I will reply with a FAX phone #.

AdamZ said:

Adam continues with...

"Also include your bank information and account numbers, as I have check in teh amount of $18,000 from the Bank of Niger, drawn on funds remaining from contracts for military assistance that are completed. I must transfer these accounts to a US bank in order to clear the books. You will be rewarded a 50% fee for use of your account.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Rupee Rupor Ropadoper,
Minister of Defense, Finance Committee Chair
Nigeria"

:)

Back