Request

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
I'd like to request the ability to place entire forums on ignore just as we can now place threads on ignore.

As overrun as this place is getting by the political extremists on both side, I really don't have much of a desire to read anything besides the "cool places to fly" forum. It would be nice to be able to filter out all the noise when using the "new posts" function.

But I can also do it manually if needed.

Add on to Tim's request. The ability to select multiple threads on the new post search results and flag them as ignore. Much like we can select multiple PM's and take and auction (such as delete) on them.

We're on the cusp of some structural changes; the software on which PoA is operated is likely to be replaced soon, so not much chance of any functional modification efforts before then.

Good idea, though!

I'd like to request the ability to place entire forums on ignore just as we can now place threads on ignore.

As overrun as this place is getting by the political extremists on both side, I really don't have much of a desire to read anything besides the "cool places to fly" forum. It would be nice to be able to filter out all the noise when using the "new posts" function.

But I can also do it manually if needed.
I can thoroughly see your point, and I think it is a valid request.

But be ready for a deluge of people that think you are a lazy idiot for not wanting it to be like they think it should be. (Now, let's hope I am wrong).

I vote no on anything that makes more work for those who run this site. Its a sufficiently thankless job as it is.

We're on the cusp of some structural changes; the software on which PoA is operated is likely to be replaced soon, so not much chance of any functional modification efforts before then.

Good idea, though!

Cool Spike!

Good luck to all those involved.

Good idea, though!

Please make sure tapatalk still works! lol

Back