Republic Cadet Program

Mason736

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mason736
Hey everyone!
I have an interview for Republics Cadet Program here in 2 weeks. I was just wondering what to expect, as this is my first airline interview and I really like what Republic has to offer. I was also reading the requirements for Rjet cadets and it states you must have no more than 1 checkride failure. I unfortunately have one. I have my CFI checkride coming up at the end of this month, and have heard its quite the difficult one. If I do end up failing this checkride am I kicked out of the program, or if I get accepted in before I even take this checkride am I in the green? Thanks for the insight everyone!

Hey everyone!
I have an interview for Republics Cadet Program here in 2 weeks. I was just wondering what to expect, as this is my first airline interview and I really like what Republic has to offer. I was also reading the requirements for Rjet cadets and it states you must have no more than 1 checkride failure. I unfortunately have one. I have my CFI checkride coming up at the end of this month, and have heard its quite the difficult one. If I do end up failing this checkride am I kicked out of the program, or if I get accepted in before I even take this checkride am I in the green? Thanks for the insight everyone!

As Tarheel said this question is better asked on APC. You could also email the recruiting department at Republic with your question.

And as Tarheel also said, better strategy is to not fail the checkride. Master the material, do mock checkrides, get ahold of reviews of the ASI/DPE, etc.

Back