Reply/Post ONLY with Movie Quotes

She turned me into a newt! ... I got better.

"It just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter."

I say we take off, nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

You can't kill him

"A riot is an ugly thing. And I think it's about time we had one!"

Ron "Too Soon?" Wanttaja

This isn't a quote, but rather a challenge. The American Film Institute's Top 100 Movie Quotes list contains two quotes that are but a single word long.

Without looking them up, what are they? Neither has appeared in this thread thus far.

My guess: REDRUM

I won't be back

"I thought you was a pilot, not an astronaut!"

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it!"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

There are only two things I can’t stand in this world. People who are intolerant of others people’s culture, and the Dutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?

topgunbecauseiwasinverted.jpg

Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf***er, motherf***er! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the f*** am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf***er should be on brain detail. We're f***in' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this man's skull.

Col Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Buzzards gotta eat too.

This one is better as video....

First the gold ran out

Back