Reply/Post ONLY with Movie Quotes

I am the most renowned killer of fish in the whole United States Army Air Force.

I’m gonna tell you about an accident, and I don’t wanna hear “act of God”!

You wouldn't know a good time if it fell out of the sky and landed on your face and started to wiggle.

I thought they smelled bad on the outside

I’m going to have to science the shiznit out of this!

Then St. Attila lifted the Holy Hand Grenade on high...

A tough guy doesn't ask where to go. Just pick any of them and act like you're sure. That's called leadership.

That’s not how it works.
Who told you that?
Star trek, Terminator, Timecop, Time after Time, Quantum Leap, Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time, Hot tub time machine,Bill &Ted’s Excellent Adventure....
So Back to the Future is a bunch of bulls**t?

Last edited:
Everything is going to be fine.

I don't know where you get your delusions...

“I would like a nice, powerful, mind-altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills.”

Well, it's.. Uh.. It's... It's green.

You sure this is the right blind-voodoo-lady-who-lives-in-a-boat-in-a-tree-in-the-bayou?

Pretty shore.

He told me you killed him

This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode.

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

...he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

Last edited:
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

(or did we see this one already?)

We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.

I'll never join you

Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Mister, that scares the hell out of me... the thought that you might be annoyed.

Back