Replacement David Clark Ear Seals H20-10

itsjames2011

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
James
I got a deal on two pairs of David Clark H20-10 aviation headsets. They are not the S model and do not have ENC. The deal was 2 pairs for $200.00 but they come without ear seals and the only replacement ear seals that I can find are made by David Clark and they're close to $80.00/pair shipped.

Does anyone make an OEM ear seal for these folks that I can purchase for a reasonable price?

James

Oregon Aero makes really nice upgrades for David Clark headsets. I am sure you can find earseals that are cheaper and of better quality than the OEM David Clark earseals from them.

Last edited:
Oregon Aero makes really nice upgrades for David Clark headsets. I am sure you can find earseals that are cheaper and of better quality than the OEM David Clark earseals from them.
Their site doesn't load up correctly on my mobile browser but I will give them a call in the morning.

Agree with this.

I have Oregon aero earcups on all of my Clark headsets. Aircraft Spruce carries them. Don

Go to Headset Inc and have them fit the ANR kit. For another $250 each you will have ANR headsets and they put in new ear seals.

Oregon Aero was the perfect solution! I am considering doing the ANR as well.

Back