Replacement Chat Fundraiser

However, PoA needs YOUR help in raising the necessary funds to procure the $300 license needed to operate RealChat here on our beloved front porch.
The tape on the front page says the $$ drive is for $400. What is the extra $100 for? Jesse's new iPhone or beer for the MC? :D

I'm not accepting friend requests from anyone. It might smack of favoritism.

As for the thank you PMs - those are automated.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, guys. :)

The tape on the front page says the $$ drive is for $400. What is the extra $100 for? Jesse's new iPhone or beer for the MC? :D

Both. Jesse has to bring the beer since he's the techie. :p

I'm not accepting friend requests from anyone. It might smack of favoritism.

As for the thank you PMs - those are automated.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, guys. :)
I didn't get a "Thank You" PM. :(

Gosh, I thought the Velveeta would have been enough. Do I still have to donate the ramen noodles I have left in reserve?

Done. I couldnt afford much, but I did get a thank you note!

I threw in even though I didn't use the old system more than a few time. I can't stand adults crying.

Hey looks like we made it!!! Where is the chat link??? Geez you guys are slow!!!:)

Even the moon is happy...

mars_smiley_face.jpg

But, now that the money is there....

smiley_sleeping.jpg

:)

Thanks guys, that was awesome!

We need to wait on all the payments to clear (4 business days, sorry), and then we'll get the ball rolling.

Can we get a donation fund going for my next plane? :D

But he can't even buy it yet. :D

I was thinking the same thing, but was gonna try to preserve some dignity.

Truth to tell, I am not at all certain Jesse will start drinking anyway... this, based upon the exceptional role models we drinkers have been for him (Exhibit A- the late-night dam run- thanks, Jesse, for being the Sober Van Driver Guy).

Hey Spike has all photographic evidence of the Dam Run been erased????

Truth to tell, I am not at all certain Jesse will start drinking anyway... this, based upon the exceptional role models we drinkers have been for him (Exhibit A- the late-night dam run- thanks, Jesse, for being the Sober Van Driver Guy).

Dignity? Hell, he's ten times smarter than I was at his age. :yes:

Besides, when have you ever known him to lack in self confidence? :dunno::rofl:

id rather starve than ever eat Ramen again

I actually like ramen, but not as a soup, as side noodles. Cook the noodles, drain, add 1/2 of the salt^H^H^H^Hflavor packet, mix, serve on the side.

I actually like ramen, but not as a soup, as side noodles. Cook the noodles, drain, add 1/2 of the salt^H^H^H^Hflavor packet, mix, serve on the side.

Boil the noodles, chop up some california mix veggies (broccoli, cauliflour, carrots) and fry in a frying pan after the noodles are cooked. add Flavor pack. MMMMM MMMMMM Good stuff.

Both. Jesse has to bring the beer since he's the techie. :p

But he can't even buy it yet. :D

thats what I was going to say!

yea no kidding, thanks a ton Jesse. We probably would all still be in Arkansas jail if it wasnt for you.

I presume it's gone, since it's not needed anymore!:no: Talk about a record-short fundraiser!:yes:

Yep. We hit the goal in about 18 hours, which is totally awesome!!!, so I turned it off.

thats what I was going to say!

yea no kidding, thanks a ton Jesse. We probably would all still be in Arkansas jail if it wasnt for you.

"Still"? :dunno:

So any ETA on the new and improved chat thingie? or is Jesse still playing with that RC cub....

We purchased the chat software over the weekend. I received the license for it today. So I'll work on implementing it.. It might be a few days off yet as I may need to program a few things.

I just installed the chat and wrote some custom code to properly implement avatars and a who is online list. Let me know what you think--this can be a work in progress. You should see a "Live Chat" link at the top.

quick criticisms...it doesn't open in a new tab or window(which I care about)....it totally screws up myspace music listening (which I don't care about much).
But thanks for doing this dude.

Looks good so far. Not a huge fan of the default color scheme though

Looks good so far. Not a huge fan of the default color scheme though
I'm a tech guy, not a color guy, find me new colors for each part of the chat and we'll change them.

Back