Replaced all the toilet flappers. More home owner crap

Well holy crap.

Replace your toilet flappers. Got a welcome surprise in the mail today.

A little maintenance goes a long ways around the house. It seems like toilet repair is always one of the first things I do in a new house. I guess the engineer in me just can't stand the wasted water. Air handler filters are another big energy wasting item that often gets neglected.

A little maintenance goes a long ways around the house. It seems like toilet repair is always one of the first things I do in a new house. I guess the engineer in me just can't stand the wasted water. Air handler filters are another big energy wasting item that often gets neglected.

I get the 90-day filters and replace them on the first day of each season. Makes it easy to remember - first day of winter is coming up, time to replace the filter.

I get the 90-day filters and replace them on the first day of each season. Makes it easy to remember - first day of winter is coming up, time to replace the filter.

I want to get the washable ones but it seems they don't make them in the higher ratings.

I absolutely loathe changing them either way.
Mine aren't in the fan boxes but the ceilings and there are 4 so I have to drag a ladder around the house upstairs and down to get to them.

I am going to switch to your system though. 1st day of the season thing.
That's a good idea.

Well holy crap.

Replace your toilet flappers. Got a welcome surprise in the mail today.

attachment.php

Good grief...... 34,000 gallon in ONE month..:yikes::hairraise::eek:.

That is enough water to fill a large swimming pool...:rolleyes2:

Back