Renting Abroad?

Steven

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Steven
Renting a Cessna in Europe?

Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new here so I figured I'd start by introducing myself. I'm currently a sophomore in college and have my PPL. I got my license about 2 years ago along with my tailwheel endorsement. I rent a few different planes (150, 152, 172, j3 cub, Citabria) and generally fly every week or two.

Now the main reason I'm writing this was because I'm wondering about renting abroad. I'm going to be studying abroad in Antwerp, Belgium for the Fall 2013 semester.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with renting/ flying in this area? If possible, I'd like to fly a few times while I'm there. I'm not necessarily looking to get checked out so I'd be fine flying with an instructor. If anyone has any information/ experience with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new here so I figured I'd start by introducing myself. I'm currently a sophomore in college and have my PPL. I got my license about 2 years ago along with my tailwheel endorsement. I rent a few different planes (150, 152, 172, j3 cub, Citabria) and generally fly every week or two.

Now the main reason I'm writing this was because I'm wondering about renting abroad. I'm going to be studying abroad in Antwerp, Belgium for the Fall 2013 semester.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with renting/ flying in this area? If possible, I'd like to fly a few times while I'm there. I'm not necessarily looking to get checked out so I'd be fine flying with an instructor. If anyone has any information/ experience with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

My first thought upon reading the title was prostitution.

Yeah, mine too. Broads are much cheaper to rent than airplanes, though.

Back