Rental cars in Maine

mwagg737

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Mooney man
I'm at a bit of a loss. We are trying to fly into Bethel Maine for a conference. The airport is unattended, and we need to figure out transportation.
if there's anybody that lives around that area and has ideas for rental cars, please let me know.
As of right now, the best option looks to be flying into Portland Maine then rent a car there and drive for 2 hours. I would much rather fly right into Bethel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Call whoever is listed as airport manager. I have received a ride from the chair of a local airport board and a city maintenance worker.
Also, local car dealerships and body shops may have rental cars that are not part of one of the large systems. If you talk to them they may pick you up or rent you a car if you can hitch a ride.

If you're attending a conference, check with the conference organizer or the hotel you're staying at. Even if they can't offer transportation, they probably know who can.

There's an Enterprise a 30 miles away in Gorham, NH. You might call them. Alternatively, Gorham has an airport as well.

There's a Bethel Auto Sales in town as well. You might see if they'll rent you a car off their used lot or such.

231740358_4c2834347b_z.jpg

And for cryin' out loud, clean your nails..!!! :lol::lol:

Back