Want To Buy Remote control tug

Cherylzibell

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Cheryl
Wanted remote portable tug for Bonanza. Any for sale or what’s a good one. Thanks

Might be overkill for a Bo, it I’m digging my Towbot right now. They are t cheap, but if you are using it to put multiple aircraft in one hangar, it will quickly pay for itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might be overkill for a Bo, it I’m digging my Towbot right now. They are t cheap, but if you are using it to put multiple aircraft in one hangar, it will quickly pay for itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to their website. No prices listed. If you have to ask, you cannot afford it. :oops:

I went to their website. No prices listed. If you have to ask, you cannot afford it. :oops:

Somewhat. It depends on what you need it for. Mine will have paid for itself in a year maybe two. For one, it allowed me to put another airplane in the same hangar for no additional cost.

Also, it allows me to self serve fuel the Beech 18 which will save me at least $2000/year.

The base model is around $7-8k and can be ordered through Spruce. More if you want the ground power feature.

Mine is phone operated.
234-555-1212 "Robert can you set N1234 out for me at 7:00am?"

Wanted remote portable tug for Bonanza. Any for sale or what’s a good one. Thanks

For a bonanza??

Have you thought about this?

6018f1b2-fefb-4983-a7b7-e9c174f72cad

+

lifting.jpg

I kid ;)
...somewhat

Somewhat. It depends on what you need it for. Mine will have paid for itself in a year maybe two. For one, it allowed me to put another airplane in the same hangar for no additional cost.

Also, it allows me to self serve fuel the Beech 18 which will save me at least $2000/year.

The base model is around $7-8k and can be ordered through Spruce. More if you want the ground power feature.

Now for this you can't be driving around a remote tug or one of those contraptions you see in sporties and flying a manly 18, you'll confuse the heck out of people, pull it with something fitting

Something pretty and classic
041018_leftside_np.jpg

Or, and I would like one of these myself for the house, something that just straight fun!
And with how the drivetrain works, you could easily put in a MUCH more powerful engine

Now for this you can't be driving around a remote tug or one of those contraptions you see in sporties and flying a manly 18, you'll confuse the heck out of people, pull it with something fitting

Something pretty and classic
041018_leftside_np.jpg

Or, and I would like one of these myself for the house, something that just straight fun!
And with how the drivetrain works, you could easily put in a MUCH more powerful engine

Oh, a tractor would look cooler no doubt, but I wouldn’t be able to fit three airplanes in one hangar with it like I can with the Towbot. That’s where the Towbot shines. I can move an airplane like a Beech 18 in ways I could never do with a traditional towbar.

Back