Registration problems?

swapneil

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Neil_Flyosk
Hi, I seem to have registered successfully as I did receive the confirmation email. But I am still unable to post.

Thank you. Well when I try to post I get a message that it will be only available if the moderator approves it. Are all the messages on this forum moderated? I can see others' messages coming through who posted after me. Does that mean that mine wasn't approved?

Thank you. Well when I try to post I get a message that it will be only available if the moderator approves it. Are all the messages on this forum moderated? I can see others' messages coming through who posted after me. Does that mean that mine wasn't approved?

Yes, your posts are never approved. Please move to the back of the line and refrain from posting unless it is of vital importance.

:D

that was a joke...maybe nobody laughed but it was still meant as a joke

6PC and I will take umbrellas, hip waders, and bailing buckets in lieu of the bonus check.
Getting it today? I saw just shy of 12" of water yesterday down here. The flooding in Houston was incredible. I'm glad the front today missed us... That'd have been a mess.

Hi, I am unable to post. I got a message saying that my post would need to be reviewed by a moderator before being posted, but that was 3 days ago. How long does the moderator review process normally take? Thanks.

Hi, I am unable to post. I got a message saying that my post would need to be reviewed by a moderator before being posted, but that was 3 days ago. How long does the moderator review process normally take? Thanks.
Have you tried posting? It looks as if you are a registered user. Don't put any links or attachments in your post. Those will usually cause your post to go into moderation until you have a certain number of posts.

Have you tried posting? It looks as if you are a registered user. Don't put any links or attachments in your post. Those will usually cause your post to go into moderation until you have a certain number of posts.

I did try posting (the same post twice, 3 days apart), but I did have a link in the post so that must be the problem. Thanks for pointing that out. Do posts ever emerge from moderation, or should I try it again without the link?

I did try posting (the same post twice, 3 days apart), but I did have a link in the post so that must be the problem. Thanks for pointing that out. Do posts ever emerge from moderation, or should I try it again without the link?

Try it without the link and report back as to where it is (what forum).

Can I get access to post please?

We have a Trusted Poster Program (TPP) available for the frequent poster. If you'll submit your application in triplicate along with the required non-refundable fee we can get back to you within 12 weeks on whether or not your application meets the minimum requirements and will be reviewed on the normal subseqent 52 week schedule. Thanks for your inquiry and welcome to TPP!

Try it without the link and report back as to where it is (what forum).

I just posted it without the link, and it worked. I've now made my first PoA post! It's in the Hangar Talk forum, topic is Colon Cancer - Quick Question. Thanks for the help.

I just posted it without the link, and it worked. I've now made my first PoA post! It's in the Hangar Talk forum, topic is Colon Cancer - Quick Question. Thanks for the help.

Great. Welcome to POA! You should be able to post links and attachments after you have made about 5 posts without them.

We have a Trusted Poster Program (TPP) available for the frequent poster. If you'll submit your application in triplicate along with the required non-refundable fee we can get back to you within 12 weeks on whether or not your application meets the minimum requirements and will be reviewed on the normal subseqent 52 week schedule. Thanks for your inquiry and welcome to TPP!

I see you are volunteering to manage this program!

Hi - I am unable to post in the classifieds forum...can somebody assist me please?

Thanks,

Marshall

Hi - I am unable to post in the classifieds forum...can somebody assist me please?

Thanks,

Marshall
Welcome to the forum! Sometimes places block new people from posting in the classifieds until they have a certain number of posts. Not sure if that's the case here or not. Someone else should answer with exact info here shortly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Welcome to POA! We would like to encourage you to participate in the forums before you immediately post in the Classifieds section. That said, have you tried posting without any links or attachments?

Thanks for the welcome!

I did attach pictures and a link on the classified ad...At the minimum I want to attach pictures though. Is that what caused it to not go through?

Thanks,

Marshall

Back