Register now for Beyond The Weather Brief in Concord, California

scottd

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
scottd

Last edited:
Bummer...I soooo want to attend one of these. There just haven't been any within my traveling range.

I'm going to see if I can drum up some interest here in Illinois, either in the Chicago area or in Peoria. Dr. Bruce thinks we may be able to host one at Mt. Hawley, or I may be able to host one at Bolingbrook's Clow. Any interest out there?

YES! I would register if there was a seminar locally and it was on my weekend to be off work. I always wondered why there wasn't one scheduled at least semi-locally here the Midwest. Maybe this topic need a thread of it's own, so Scott can see that we'd like him to come HERE!

Only now did I see this thread

And only because the most recent post mentioned buying the crappiest headset. I was curious to see why one would want crap.

Given the value of Scott's product, I say he list in HT. I mean, how many are buying/selling? This subforum sees very little use.

Re: Only now did I see this thread

And only because the most recent post mentioned buying the crappiest headset. I was curious to see why one would want crap.

Given the value of Scott's product, I say he list in HT. I mean, how many are buying/selling? This subforum sees very little use.

The vast majority of the people on this board don't go subforum by subforum but just click "New Posts" at the top and bring up all of the new posts across all subforums.

It's in Classifieds because this is where people are asked to sell their products and services.

Scott, does the website have the calendar for the remainder of the year?

How many participants do you need to make it work?

Due to low registration numbers, the Beyond The Wx Brief workshop to be held in Concord has been cancelled. At this time, there are no other workshops scheduled or planned for the west coast for the remainder of this year.

Scott, does the website have the calendar for the remainder of the year?

How many participants do you need to make it work?
Wayne... If you're working an angle to bring him to these parts, add me to the list who would likely attend.

And we need to do the same for Mike Busch...

Re: Only now did I see this thread

The vast majority of the people on this board don't go subforum by subforum but just click "New Posts" at the top and bring up all of the new posts across all subforums.

It's in Classifieds because this is where people are asked to sell their products and services.
Thanks, Jason. I know why it's in this suforum. And thanks for reminding me of the new posts feature. Yet I can imagine a specific post will get lost in the long list that shows to even the regular user.

I should add it's in recognition of the deadlines that he should post something in a more wide read forum.

The best is each individual add his site to their favs. Done deal. :idea::D

Dang. I didn't even realize anything like this was being offered... caught the listing too late, it seems. KCCR is my home base!

Back