refunds, get your drone registration refunds here!

A typical Government program. By the time they pay out all the refunds I bet it will cost $20 or more to refund $5.

#1 Make the sheeps do something, file forms and pay money.
#2 Courts rule it illegal
#3 Same agency in #1 requirs filing forms to reverse actions in #1, even provides an option to let them keep money paid by the illegal action in #1.

#1 Make the sheeps do something, file forms and pay money.
#2 Courts rule it illegal
#3 Same agency in #1 requirs filing forms to reverse actions in #1, even provides an option to let them keep money paid by the illegal action in #1.
Plus another two pages for the Paperwork Reduction Act notice.

I would be happy to file this paperwork on your behalf for a small fee...

I only have two questions...well, three...

Does this mean I have to be a member of AMA or some such organization? Does it mean I have to be operating at an AMA (or some such) field?
My sUAS is operated in accordance with a community-based set of safety guidelines and within the programming of a nationwide community-based organization;

Is my kite considered a UAS?

No you don't have to belong to the AMA. But if you want to fly at an AMA sanctioned club field they require membership.

Much like the bids I've responded to with state and local governments...we need10 copies of the bid response for the members of our board, in binders...all copies of the bid must be printed on at least 20% recycled paper....:rolleyes:

Keep in mind there's a high likelihood that congress will put recreational drone registration into the next FAA reauth, giving the FAA authority to require registration. So in exchange for getting your $5 back, you may have to reregister (and pay another fee).

I never registered mine. And glad I didn't.

Gotta love the taxpayer cost of this mess.

I folded up a piece of paper and flew it across the room, and never registered it. I'm an outlaw.

Back