For Sale REDUCED BRAND NEW QT Halo...$525.00

Toris1968

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Toris1968
I have an unused pair of QT Halo w/Blulink for sale 575.00 shipped. Never plugged in, only worn once to function check. I am no longer in the pursuit of being a pilot after landing my dream job so want these to be used as intended. Only flaw is will be missing 1 pair of yellow foamies (because I tried them). Otherwise New. PM me if interested

Last edited:
It works without the blu link too, lol. You’ll just have the extra capability...future proofing!

Sell it w/o blue link it will be gone in 60 seconds.

Agreed but don't need the blulink. I've been trying to find the regulars for my wife and they are like finding the golden ticket.

Make an offer on just the headset then!!! I’ll I can do is say no, lol

Is the Bluelink the type that the standard two plugs connect to and then the bluelink has two plugs to the panel? Or is there a custom single plug that puts the Bluelink inline of the headset cable? Hopefully that’s a clear question.

Affirm. Blu link is a completely separate device. Attached is a pic2A572AF2-026D-4DC3-8D38-7F5589A7D433.jpeg

I will take these with the Blulink if they are still available! Please send me a PM with purchase info. Thanks!

Last edited:
These showed up today, they look to be in perfect, brand-new condition as described. I will try them out in the air on Saturday.

Thanks for the fast, easy transaction!

Glad to hear it. Enjoy. I start my dream job on Monday, which is why I didn’t need the headset any more. Lol. Glad you’ll be putting them to good use. BTW this is my dream job...I’ll be diving with astronaughts helping them train for space walks on the international space station.
upload_2018-8-23_21-24-59.jpeg

For any that read this thread.

Halo's are not available with the in-line Blue Link.
Clarity Aloft is available with in-line Blue Link. Pricing of the Blue Link doesn't change, but since it is in-line there is less cable running to your panel.

Relative value of that is a whole other topic. :)

Glad to hear it. Enjoy. I start my dream job on Monday, which is why I didn’t need the headset any more. Lol. Glad you’ll be putting them to good use. BTW this is my dream job...I’ll be diving with astronaughts helping them train for space walks on the international space station.
View attachment 66620

That looks/sounds very VERY cool! Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it!

View attachment 66620

You can't fly any more just because you got your dream job? :D

View attachment 66620
Wow... a SCUBA diver's dream job..... schweeeet!!!!

I wish they would let regular divers dive in the NBL... That would be a nice bucket list item.

I hear the viz is outstanding too.......

They work perfect, I think they may have been the tipping point to get me through my first solo this morning, lol!

Thanks again for the easy transaction!

Back