Red Eagle Avionics @ ILG

Gary

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Gary
Thought I'd put in a good word for Red Eagle Avionics located at Wilmington DE (ILG). Based on previous comments on the board I decided to have a VFR transponder cert done there ($65 total cost). Jason Barron (302 328 2451) is the General Manager and the person who did the cert. His shop is neat, clean and well stocked. Very pleasant to work with and was more than willing to explain the whole process and explain how all the systems work. Always like to recognize a shop that performs good work at a fair price.

Gary

Gary,

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful recommendation. It was a pleasure meeting you last week. When a customer gets excited about learning, it makes my job even more gratifying! Whenever you're down at ILG again, please stop in and say hi. Sometime this fall I plan on having a fly in, with burgers and brats on the grill right outside the hangar door. I'll keep all of you east coast pilots posted on that when the time gets closer.

For all who read this post, our phone number at the shop is 302-325-2727, and the fax number is the one that Gary listed above. And as always, feel free to call me on my cell whenever you're in need: 302-222-5043.

Back