Red Down

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Been trying to get into the Red Board.

No luck. Keep getting "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01CAE856" for the past 20-30 minutes.

What means this red board? Seriously, I keep hearing about it.

No big loss to me. I still value AOPA, look at the board maybe once a month. I have PoA, Beechtalk and DFWPilots, and its all I need.

PoA has the Cool Kids.

Ah HA! We have perfected our jamming capabilities:rofl:

It could have been because of the guy who gets compliments on how accurate his instruments are. You know with equipment that good he has to carry around a jammer to keep the weak minded "normal" people from interfering with his superior qualitiy instruments.

The Red Board is useless to me. Unfortunately my AOPA membership is under my real name. No go on a message board.

The Red Board is useless to me. Unfortunately my AOPA membership is under my real name. No go on a message board.

you dont need to list any name on the Red Board other than 'Lou Betti'

Regulars there will get the joke -

and you can easily list a 'handle' no matter what your real name may be -

you dont need to list any name on the Red Board other than 'Lou Betti'

Regulars there will get the joke -

and you can easily list a 'handle' no matter what your real name may be -

You don't understand. I'm colorblind.

Don't tell the FAA.

It could have been because of the guy who gets compliments on how accurate his instruments are. You know with equipment that good he has to carry around a jammer to keep the weak minded "normal" people from interfering with his superior qualitiy instruments.

Now, uh, don't bother me no more.

07/10 0422Z.. The red rubber band needs winding again. Same PHP access error.

"I'm sorry you're having issues. However, the light bulb works in my office." :) j/k ... but yeah, I just connected.

Thought it said "Red Dawn".

Wolverines!

Back