Recommended engine overhaul

vcollazo

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Vince
I'm considering Signature at Lunken and Columbia Aircraft Services in Bloomsburg PA to overhaul the engines on my Navajo. Any pros or cons on either or both? Thanks in advance.

I see there have been no responses to your question. Who did you end up going with? Were you happy with them.

Columbia did a good job on my engine.

Zephyr Aircraft Engines in Zephyr Hills, FL did a great job on my O-320.

I'm considering Signature at Lunken and Columbia Aircraft Services in Bloomsburg PA to overhaul the engines on my Navajo. Any pros or cons on either or both? Thanks in advance.
I just noticed that you have a message on Beech Talk stating that you went with Columbia. How did you like them?

Zephyr Aircraft Engines in Zephyr Hills, FL did a great job on my O-320.

Zephyr seems like a good shop. The only thing I don’t like about zephyr is they paint all of the zinc coated hardware on an assembled engine case. Rather leave all of the hardware in its standard plated state than over painting.

Zephyr seems like a good shop. The only thing I don’t like about zephyr is they paint all of the zinc coated hardware on an assembled engine case. Rather leave all of the hardware in its standard plated state than over painting.
Thanks Dave,

I should have mentioned I’m in NJ and would like to use somebody nearby.

Love your Skylane. Best single Cessna ever made.

John

I suppose you could ask them to refrain from painting.

Back