Recommendation of good detailer in the North Tampa, FL area?

stevenhmiller

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Steve's Archer
Can anyone recommend someone that is experienced in detailing airplanes? I specifically need the exterior washed, compounded and waxed. I want someone that is experienced in doing this for airplanes, as I don't want the paint buffed off of the rivets. I'm located in New Port Richie, FL.

Can anyone recommend someone that is experienced in detailing airplanes? I specifically need the exterior washed, compounded and waxed. I want someone that is experienced in doing this for airplanes, as I don't want the paint buffed off of the rivets. I'm located in New Port Richie, FL.

We have a new partner in the Ocala area if that would be helpful...

We are running a flash sale until tomorrow on sealant if you want to use the best stuff in the business, but Ocala isn't convenient. Use coupon code PS0815 at the website below.

We have a new partner in the Ocala area if that would be helpful...

We are running a flash sale until tomorrow on sealant if you want to use the best stuff in the business, but Ocala isn't convenient. Use coupon code PS0815 at the website below.
Thanks, but thats a little too far north. I need someone that can do it in my hangar.

Thanks, but thats a little too far north. I need someone that can do it in my hangar.

Go buy a random orbital buffer at Wally World, some light grit compound and a few beers and take an afternoon to shine up your plane.... IMHO...

Ps.. We call that "bonding" with the bird...;):)

You certainly get to know every square inch when you do that. You also gain a true appreciation for how much skin is facing the ground.

I actually use two buffers. One to apply...one to buff off...

Oh...BTW...it takes me far more than "a few" beers!

You certainly get to know every square inch when you do that. You also gain a true appreciation for how much skin is facing the ground.

I actually use two buffers. One to apply...one to buff off...

Oh...BTW...it takes me far more than "a few" beers!
I don't have the time and I need to get this done.

Back