Recommendation needed for Grumman Tiger prebuy in Nebraska

dwalt

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
DWalt
Title pretty much says it all...thanks in advance

Where is it at? I might be able to assist depending on the details. At the very least I can look for anything obvious and send you lots of pictures.

Where is it at? I might be able to assist depending on the details. At the very least I can look for anything obvious and send you lots of pictures.

It's located in Norfolk. Thanks for offer!

I don't have any personal knowledge of Grumman mechanics in Nebraska, but if you're an AYA member, go on the AYA web site Ask the Experts section and post your question there. You could also ask on the Grumman Gang (http://www.grumman.net).

Thanks, Ron...I will look into joining those 2 organizations now. Currently, I am not a member of either (planning on AYA at least once we purchase a Tiger).

Do you know if they'd travel to Nebraska?

In Omaha at MLE there is Dyna-tech , they did the pre-buy on my 150 when it was sold, very fair and thorough. I was especially impressed at the log-book/AD compliance audit they do. They don't leave a stone unturned

I know a Duncan Aviation IA supervisor who takes care of several Tigers in LNK Lincoln NE on the side . Id be glad to hook you guys up. PM me

Also Advanced air in Council bluffs IA (Omaha) is a fine outfit for a pre-buy talk to Lisa. I have used them before as well.

Any of these options can have you leaving with a fresh annual, which I highly recommend.

Last edited:

Jesse .. Pat at Crete used to work on mine when I had it and for the previous owner. Not sure how much he's doing since he retired.

RT

Back