I was recently diagnosed with OSA and started treatment. My Sleep doc states the OSA is resolved with APAP and treatment is going well. The diagnosis was done outside of the FAA medical process (no AME referral). I started to notice symptoms of OSA this summer and went to get checked out. My question is when to re-apply for my medical? My current 2nd class expires at the end of June. Do I wait until then and bring the appropriate paperwork from the sleep doc and the APAP report or do I go apply for a new medical and SI now with just the 30 day report?