Reasonably Priced Multi-Engine Training around Houston?

hish747

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Hish747
Can anyone recommend reasonable priced multi engine training and aircraft rental in the Houston TX area? I have commercial SEL and need the MEL add on.
Thanks,
Hish

Can anyone recommend reasonable priced multi engine training and aircraft rental in the Houston TX area? I have commercial SEL and need the MEL add on.
Thanks,
Hish

Coastal Skies in Pearland. There’s also guy at Ellington that does ME ratings in his Seneca or Aztec for a living. I don’t know his name or have his contact info. The folks at Flying Tigers would have that info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theflightschooltexas.com - locations in Katy (KTME) and Spring (KDWH)

A networking node to find training would be Pat Brown who is based at West Houston.

As the AOPA “You Can Fly” ambassador and a well seasoned instructor, he is very plugged into the aviation scene around Houston and other parts of Texas.

Thank you for all the advice!
Please report back what you find.

Much of the AMEL's up this way are with the Part 141's. So knowing more of the Part 61's around Texas with MEL's might help me when I'm ready to add to my certificate.

@BigBadLou .... Any info to add around the Austin area?

I have a 310 I’m going to start renting out for guys to build the 50 ME hours for the ATP. I won’t use it for flight training getting beat up in the pattern but will use it for the X Country work for the ATP.

PM me if interested. It is based in Pearland south of Hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there, I wanted to bump this post back up for updates and possibly new leads in this area. I am in the middle of a rotorcraft transition to fixed wing. Currently hold my Commercial w/Instrument Rating, looking to add on my MEL.

Back