Really Hot, Steamy Picture

Can't help you with the rep points Len, as I'm not yet trusted by the system due to my lack of posting. It did remind me of a guy I knew who went to the horse track with us every year for our annual pilgramage to the Petersen Classic in Chicago. He always thought it hillarious to ask if anyone was looking for a hot tip, when someone would say yes, he'd tell them Stove Lid in the 5th and then just bust out laughing. The trip was never complete until Kenny got to spring his corny, stupid punchline. Even though it was a stupid joke, I still can't help but find it funny. Not the joke, but how much it tickled Kenny to tell it, and how much it bothered most of the others to hear it.....again.

Len Lanetti said:
Guys,

If you like this really hot picture remember to anti-up on good reputation points.

:<)

Len

Where's the lobstah?

Kyle Thornley said:
Can't help you with the rep points Len, as I'm not yet trusted by the system due to my lack of posting.

---snip---

and how much it bothered most of the others to hear it.....again.

Kyle,

RE Rep Points:
Six more posts and you are in like Flint.

RE Hear It Again:
Maybe that's the ticket....good rep points or I post more corny pictures.

Len

Len Lanetti said:
Guys,

If you like this really hot picture remember to anti-up on good reputation points.

Len

Sorry, dude. I'm gonna' have to knock you one on account of bad spelling.

I went fishing for reputation points once, and look what happened to me!!!

Len Lanetti said:
Guys,

Len

I can't give you a point until 20 other people get a point from me, because I gave you one for another post 2 weeks ago. :(

I now have alist of +/- points that I've had to defer...hopefully I'll catch them up eventually.

Tester said:
I went fishing for reputation points once, and look what happened to me!!!

May be if Greebo let you out of the cupboard more often you could redeem yourself... meanie Greebo... maybe I should give you some good reputation and give Greebo some bad for being a meanie :blowingkisses:

Missa:goofy:

Hey, LOOK at what he did to our fish! Thats why he's in trouble in the first place!

Len Lanetti said:
Guys,

Len

FISH BOIL TIME!!!!

need more spice, though...

Greebo said:
Hey, LOOK at what he did to our fish! Thats why he's in trouble in the first place!

He's just doing as cat's do! You can't fault him for his nature!

Missa:goofy:

Len Lanetti said:
Kyle,

RE Rep Points:
Six more posts and you are in like Flint.

RE Hear It Again:
Maybe that's the ticket....good rep points or I post more corny pictures.

Len

If that works for you, I'm going to threaten to post nakey pictures of myself unless I get more good points. :D

Joe Williams said:
If that works for you, I'm going to threaten to post nakey pictures of myself unless I get more good points. :D
Note to self: Update rules of conduct...

Len Lanetti said:
Bill,

Here you go, political lobsters, they are from Maine you know. :<)

Len

I can think of so many one liners to that picture that I can't even decide which one to use in response....

Back