Realistic Controls & Aircraft Modeling System

pilotmentor01

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
pilotmentor01
ProFlightSimulator has extremely smooth and fluid instrument animation that updates at the same rate as your out-the-window view updates.

It realistically models real-world instrument behavior. Instruments that lag in real life, lag correctly, gyro drift is modeled correctly, the magnetic compass is subject to aircraft body forces...

Prepare for emergency situations and learn to navigate by both old-fashioned and modern methods.

FUN TIP: Instrument and system failures are also accurately recreated. If the vacuum system fails, the HSI gyros spin down slowly with a corresponding degradation in response as well as a slowly increasing bias/error.

All those things that make flying a challenge are accurately recreated to give YOU the most "Real Life" Flying experience.

-------------
http://www.proflightsimulator.com

ProFlightSimulator looks awesome. I have my credit card ready. But FlightGear looks like the same thing, and it's free.

Whats the difference between the two, PilotMentor01?

$50 but I'll wait for the official reply:dunno:
Which wouldn't be so bad if they contributed a fair share to the development efforts of FlightGear. But they don't.

Differences between flight sim and flight gear

There are many differences between the two.Let me tell you the differences:

More Updates:
Pro Flight Simulator offers more updates than FlightGear. They release new updates every month. As compared to FlightGea downloads, which releases updates only once every year, they offer a far better value.

Constantly Improving:
With a paid development team, Pro Flight Simulator can only get better and better. They re-invest the funds back into the game to develop it. That means you’ll get frequently upgrades which makes the flight simulator potential one of the best in the market.

Joystick Support:
You can easily sync your joysticks, rudders, etc to work with ProFlightSim. They have a system that makes it easy for you to hook up any hardware in your PC/Mac. With FlightGear, you need a IT degree to meddle with complex XML coding. It is a real hassle to try to even get your hardware to work

Professional and Personal Support:
You get a team of support staff asking every question and problem you face with Pro Flight Simulator. The professional support comes free for life. With Flightgear, there isn’t an official support channel. This alone is worth paying for the game.

VATSim and SimConnect/ FSUIPC Coming Soon:
This is a development that is able to be released. In the next few updates, it will be VATSim compatible. That means you can fly with multiple players across a standard network. (VATSim, SimConnect).

Video Card Compatibility
It is compatible with most video cards and solves the problem of lagging and sluggishness experienced by a lot of FlightGear users. Most major graphic card bugs in Flightgear have been fixed by Pro Flight Simulator.

Did I Mention Free Upgrades?
What I really love again about Pro Flight Simulator is the free upgrades for life. I’m waiting for the next update where it will include 10 more planes and 50 more scenery packs. The frequent updates is what makes this game head and shoulders above FlightGear.
In conclusion, although Pro Flight Simulator is based on Flightgear, it is FAR SUPERIOR. As a paid product, you get so much more features and benefits.

Last edited:
FlightProSim is based upon a outdated version of FlightGear. FlightProSim does not return anything back to the FlightGear community. FlightProSim does not differ in anything from a older version of FlightGear, and the current version of FG is much better than that.
Not to mention, it costs $50 less.:wink2:
Please read: http://flightgear.org/flightprosim.html

Calling pilotmentor01 a disingenuous, lying sack of sh*t could be considered an understatement. A VAST understatement.

My name is Gene Buckle and I run the Hudson server that builds new FlightGear binaries when source code changes are committed to the source repository. This build happens for the Linux, Win32, Win64 and MacOS versions. You can find it here: http://flightgear.simpits.org

I've been involved with the FlightGear project since 1996.

"Proflightsim" is nothing more than a scam that preys on people that don't know any better. This scammer has taken the 1.9.1 version of FlightGear, rebadged it as "Pro Flight Sim" or "Flight Pro Sim" and has been ripping people off for at least a year now. The "simulator" he's selling is other people's work, plain and simple. FlightGear is released as open source under the GPL. A license that this scammer completely ignores. He and his affiliate scammers have been filling FaceBook with scam pages and sock-puppet users for nearly six months now.

He's never contributed anything to the FlightGear project, nor has he contributed a single line of code to the project.

A lot of people have worked very, very hard to make FlightGear a very accurate, scientifically important flight simulator. pilotmentor01 is NOT one of them. He's a disgusting leech and should be treated like one.

The "bonuses" he offers are open source or free software from other people as well. For example, the "Aeron" combat simulator is listed as "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LIMITED OFFER:[/FONT] Order ProFlightSimulator now and get Aeron Combat Flight Sim for FREE. Experience the most intensive flight combat ever! "

You could instead, go over to the SourceForge website and download it yourself, including the source code: http://aeron.sourceforge.net/.

The "Professional Airplane Flying Handbook" that he's also selling is a free FAA publication that you can download here: http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/handbooks_manuals/aircraft/airplane_handbook/

This man is nothing more than a lying, scheming scammer. He's an awful waste of blood plasma that could be put to far better use than keeping his sorry, thieving ass alive.

g.

Back