Real life spin zone

Matthew

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Matthew
I hit the gym this afternoon to swim my laps and some guy walked into the locker room and immediately began a rant about Obama, Assad, Mubarak, Putin, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Russia. And maybe cole slaw, I can't remember.

I turned to see who he was talking to, and it was me.

I thought to myself, "Self, a) I did nothing to initiate or encourage this, b) I have no idea who this guy is and he is standing between me and the door, and 3) I'm not wearing pants."

I really wanted to lock that thread.

I hit the gym this afternoon to swim my laps and some guy walked into the locker room and immediately began a rant about Obama, Assad, Mubarak, Putin, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Russia. And maybe cole slaw, I can't remember.

I turned to see who he was talking to, and it was me.

I thought to myself, "Self, a) I did nothing to initiate or encourage this, b) I have no idea who this guy is and he is standing between me and the door, and 3) I'm not wearing pants."

I really wanted to lock that thread.

Sounds like he was correct. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As long as he was spouting off, did he happen to talk about proper CAPS altitudes, intergranular corrosion, or the filing of flight plans? :D

That's why you wear ear buds at the gym,turn up the I pod ,and just smile.

I'm just going to leave this here...
bec734737b1f2d9a31b5616b2637645d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish men wouldn't stand around naked in the locker room. I can understand brief periods while changing clothes, but I hate those guys that wander around the room swinging in the breeze with their chests out as if there was nobody else around, or as if they think they are impressing someone. It makes me wonder about their gender identity.

You could've gotten rid of him easily by hastily disrobing while maintaining eye contact and eagerly asking, "I hear ya, Bro...wash my back in the shower?"

I thought it summed up Spin Zone experiences pretty well. Especially the pantsless part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDqrG7DyjU

I wish men wouldn't stand around naked in the locker room. I can understand brief periods while changing clothes, but I hate those guys that wander around the room swinging in the breeze with their chests out as if there was nobody else around, or as if they think they are impressing someone. It makes me wonder about their gender identity.

Like this?

Attachments

• 4340f8dba1aa724fd86b1eade7620044.jpg
    4340f8dba1aa724fd86b1eade7620044.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 47

Even that's not as bad as when they stand at a sink shaving or brushing their teeth, fricken gross.

Like this?
That's so true. But some of the worst offenders are in their 30s and 40s. And some of them are so fat it is disqusting. And I saw on who's "manliness" was about the size of a cigarette filter. I tried not to look, but it was weird.

Anyone been to oshkosh? All y'all old farts are the guilty ones of leaving the man junk out.

Back