Reagan National Airport "reopening" to private planes

poadeleted3

Pattern Altitude
Well, sort of. They are going to allow 48 flights per day.... wonder how many of those will be Senators and Congresscritters? Plus, you've got to get a background check, and have an armed law enforcement officer on board.

I think I will get the background check done, and start going there every chance I get in a Cessna 150. It will be fun making them find a cop small enough to fit with me... odds are it would be have to be a female all snuggled up next to me. :goofy: Plus, it would be fun to take pictures of me with a cop, send them to the press, and point out that until the cop got on board to keep me from hijacking myself, the plane had no weapons on board, and the pilot knew everybody on the plane personally :rofl:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,157573,00.html

Hmmm...if I get deputized, do I need to have ANOTHER officer on board?

Hey Joe,

As a former LEO, couldn't you join an auxilliary force, use your own gun and guard yourself ????????????

Fox ---->>> Henhouse:)

Keith Lane said:
Hey Joe,

As a former LEO, couldn't you join an auxilliary force, use your own gun and guard yourself ????????????

Fox ---->>> Henhouse:)

I do believe you may have missed the part about getting all snuggly with a cop babe...mmmmm chicks with handcuffs!!:wonderwoman:

Joe Williams said:
I do believe you may have missed the part about getting all snuggly with a cop babe...mmmmm chicks with handcuffs!!:wonderwoman:

Somebody should outlaw wives reading over you shoulder... now I need a cop and a medic :rofl:

great. that's it then. of course they were doing this for the suits. why would they do it for everyone else. although it does bring up an interesting question - you're in a 150, with an armed cop. you do something stupid, and he's supposed to shoot the pilot. do we then presume he's ready to go down with the ship? or are these armed cops also to be pilots?

I can picture it now... A take off on the scene from Blazing Saddles when Clevon Little held himself hostage. Personally, I wouldn't trust the other guy with the gun.

Back