Ready room chair for sale

Dick_Dastardly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dick_Dastardly
E9861C3F-421A-4FC0-BC85-F146B0EC9AE7.jpeg Me and my dad we’re able to get ahold of a couple of these years ago when they were scrapping the Sara. He was stationed on the Saratoga in the early 90’s just before they decommissioned her. There are a couple issues such as minor cracking (pictured) Local pick up in NE Fl. (32068 zip code) $350 obo.

Attachments

• 8F74769D-808A-4D69-ABE2-F46FE7969FAC.jpeg
    8F74769D-808A-4D69-ABE2-F46FE7969FAC.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 108
  • CE709019-D277-4E00-A505-A81AE936411A.jpeg
    CE709019-D277-4E00-A505-A81AE936411A.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Me and my dad picked we’re able to get ahold of a couple of these years ago when they were scrapping the Sara. He was stationed on the Saratoga in the early 90’s just before they decommissioned her. There are a couple issues such as the separated leather on the sides (not torn just separated). Local pick up in NE Fl. $350 obo will upload pics that show the chair without dust covering it
Good morning. Are these chairs still available? I'm a former naval aviator and would love to have them. Tim Goff "G-Force"

Evening,
Yes, one of them is. I can provide better pics details if you’d like.

It's a fairly bad idea to post a phone number and email address in a public forum. Just sayin'

Is the ready room chair still for sale? Thanks. Bagger

View attachment 79898 Me and my dad we’re able to get ahold of a couple of these years ago when they were scrapping the Sara. He was stationed on the Saratoga in the early 90’s just before they decommissioned her. There are a couple issues such as minor cracking (pictured) Local pick up in NE Fl. (32068 zip code) $350 obo.[/QUO

I'm guessing when you google "Ready room chair for sale" this thread is the top result.

haha, well no, not the first response, but i did come across it

i've seen these popup from time to time but never am able to find them before they sell

this one is still pretty recent and the seller never said they were sold so,

haha, well no, not the first response, but i did come across it

i've seen these popup from time to time but never am able to find them before they sell

this one is still pretty recent and the seller never said they were sold so,
The seller hasn't posted since the day he joined to post the note, so I'm guessing that ship has sailed.

Welcome Johnboy176 and stick around for a bit! Mostly decent folks here...

No time like the present. Go find a CFI, get current and get back in the air.

Are we calling 2019 fairly recent now? Feels like 100 years ago. If I was living in the game Civilization, I think 2019 would be a prior age.

Back