Re/resolo

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know I re/resoloed today. :goofy:

It was much fun. I came in a little hot on that last landing didn't ya. Yeah I did but I got it down on the ground though, and my landing was really really beautiful even though I did land long and used up more than 1/2 the runway. Our runway is 5000 ft btw.

My instr let me do 2 take offs and landings. I guess he was getting hungry and wanted me to go to McDonalds to pick him up chicken mcnuggets.

All in all a nice day.

Yes!! Yess!!! YESSSS!!!! Congratulations!!!!

When is the solo cross country?

HPNFlyGirl said:
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know I re/resoloed today. :goofy:

WooHoo.. way to go Brook. :happydance:

Wanna race to see who gets to that ppl first? :D

Congrats Brooke. You flying my old plane?

NC Pilot said:
Congrats Brooke. You flying my old plane?

Yeah Mark. Don't worry I didn't break her. She has been VERY good to me. The AI dosen't work all the time but thats ok.

Greg Boone almost broke her Friday afternoon though. He left the tail tie down tied. I ran out there waving frantically and he made some smart remark. Glad I caught them in time though. When I saw them at the flt school later on (he had a student almost ready for his chkride w him) the students excuse was...."Oh I always fly N***US, and she's hangared."

I have another lesson on Weds. Bobby said he would go up with me the next few times and then will let me solo some after he does about 2 or 3 landings with me. Then out to the practice area, then solo to the practice area, and then x/c. Bobby also said that things should pick up rather rapidly now, so wish me luck.

That is so fantastic! Way to go, Brook!

Woohoo!! Congrats. It's a whirlwind to the checkride now!

-Chris

Congrats Brook! Now get 'er done!

Good going, Brook! Now it's just a matter of getting out there and finishing up.

Good Job!! :goofy: :yes: Be sure to keep those CFIs well fed.
Where do you fly at HPN? I am at Westair.
- Aunt Peggy

Congratulations! Now it's on to solo manuevers and practice for the X/C. You'll have your private before you know it.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Bobby also said that things should pick up rather rapidly now, so wish me luck.

Congrats on your re-solo, good for ya! And yes, it goes quickly now once you start doing XC's.

Way to go Brook!!!!!
Debbie said you called while I was in California. Sorry I missed your call.

Back