Re: Big news coming very shortly....

"Big news" coming very shortly....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll about Nick's "news"

:rolleyes:

It fits somewhere between these two...

The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!

This breaking news just in: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!

Trapper John

Getting love from at least one other PoAer!

Go Lobos!

:rofl::rofl:

ahh

No! And it is not just UNM, I feel no affinity or allegiance to any school I attended. i could care less what the Terrapins, Huskies, and now the Illini do.

I don't have spirit.

Funny story: UNM player Bambale Osby sucked in his Freshman year, and was eventually told to look elsewhere if he wanted to play basketball. So he disappeared for a few years and enrolled at Maryland. While there, he walked onto the Terrapin basketball team.

One of the best forwards they've had in a long time. Our coach at the time sucked.

As for the Huskies and the Illini? They're expected to do well, so its not quite as exciting when they're in the top 25.

FWIW, Only Connecticut is in the Top 25 right now.

Its time to Howl.

I'm guessing Scott's Huskies are not UConn, but NIU.

Washington. Wash St is the Cougars.

Someday, I'd like to challenge your title of mascot names....I think I could give you a run for your money. IIRC, you won some kind of contest for it, right?

I don't recall. But Div-I majors, I'm pretty hard to stump. Football, I know em all pretty much, but I-A basketball, there's like 340 or something and can't keep em all memorized...

But...but....

Everyone's a Lobo, Woof Woof Woof.

I don't care about the Lobos. Sorry, Nick. I might transport some lobos in the plane if someone was trying to kill them, but that's another matter.

Lobas, on the other hand, the world could use more of...

shakira_loba.jpg

Cougs Rule! dogs drool.

Oh, yeah. I went to WSU (a long time ago).

Sure hope the football team does better next year. Couldn't be much worse.

BBall team isn't so bad this year.

Back