Random fun: DALL*E mini (aviation) images

kath

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Technical Administrator
Display Name

Display name:
Katherine
Like the rest of the internet, I've been having some fun with "DALL*E mini", the machine-learning algorithm that has been trained on all kinds of images, and now can create artificial images of whatever you want -- or, at least, it tries its best!

I tried a few aviation-related things. Here are some fun ones.

Just type something in here: https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini and press go. If it says too much traffic, just try again later. If not, image generation takes a couple minutes.

Somewhere, the machine learning experts have a more advanced DALL*E that can do much better -- I've seen some pretty spectacular examples. But this "mini" one is fun for regular people to dork around with...

Upload yours!

dallemini_2022-6-15_18-34-43.png

Bored with your PoA avatar? Create a fun new one...

Like the rest of the internet, I've been having some fun with "DALL*E mini", the machine-learning algorithm that has been trained on all kinds of images, and now can create artificial images of whatever you want -- or, at least, it tries its best!

I tried a few aviation-related things. Here are some fun ones.

Just type something in here: https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini and press go. If it says too much traffic, just try again later. If not, image generation takes a couple minutes.

Somewhere, the machine learning experts have a more advanced DALL*E that can do much better -- I've seen some pretty spectacular examples. But this "mini" one is fun for regular people to dork around with...

Upload yours!

View attachment 107855

Bored with your PoA avatar? Create a fun new one...
It doesn’t seem to know what a monkey is

upload_2022-6-17_6-22-9.png

I stumped it with "Godzilla bakes bread"

Did better with "Godzilla in an apron"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 10.28.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 10.28.13 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Back