Ramp Fees

retpd2001

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
retpd2001
Spurred by a suggestion on another thread about ramp fees, if you send me whatever info you have on ramp fees at a FBO that is listed in my app/website, I will publish that info. Send it directly to me at: airportcars101@gmail.com Glenn

If you do this it would be useful to say what type of airplane it is, or at least the general size, since many FBOs charge more for larger airplanes.

I think that's a great idea! You would have a real winner of a website if you could include the information from this site too.

http://www.fly2lunch.com/

Im not sure how up to date it is.

Thanks, will publish whatever the pilot submits, already have a very detailed report on Gunnison, CO.

SCK, Atlantic, highway robbery- $40 for a single, waived with 15 gallons of fuel that's $2/gal more than surrounding fields. Only game in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have a listing for them having a car. Do they? If so, I will add the car and the ramp fees info. Also, for some reason I am subscribed to this thread but have not been getting the updates, so please email me directly with info, and, I can only add ramp fee info if they have also have a car. Thanks, Glenn

If you do this it would be useful to say what type of airplane it is, or at least the general size, since many FBOs charge more for larger airplanes.
...and/or ones with two motors or a TP/jet.

SCK, Atlantic, highway robbery- $40 for a single, waived with 15 gallons of fuel that's $2/gal more than surrounding fields. Only game in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have never seen an FBO that will waive more than one night fees with a fuel purchase. There may be some, but I haven't been there, and I have been to hundreds of airports. Even when they had a 10 or15 gallon minimum to waive fees and I purchased 60 gallons, they only waived one night.

Has anyone seen otherwise?

Regarding fly2lunch site, I registered and tried to enter some data about a listing being closed (Todd's at KRYN-Tucson) and it won't take, fives an error message, looks like it's been awhile since updates.

I have never seen an FBO that will waive more than one night fees with a fuel purchase. There may be some, but I haven't been there, and I have been to hundreds of airports. Even when they had a 10 or15 gallon minimum to waive fees and I purchased 60 gallons, they only waived one night.

They exist. I'm going into KBMT next week. The technical rule is 8 gallons = one night of tie down, but he was basically good with tying me down for a week just for a 25 or so gallon top off.

Lancaster, PA, KLNS, stay as long as you want, no ramp fees, no minimum Fuel purchase. The FBO will even let you plug in your heater. Rental cars on site, Avis and Enterprise. Nice restaurant. Tower. Really doesn't get any better.

They had a falling out with the airport authority and are not coming back, they are looking for a new restaurant to move in.

That's pretty typical, but since my plane drinks fuel and I normally do long legs I've found most places waive the ramp fee for multiple days. All I do is ask.

Yea, everybody at RYN is a bit lost, now we drive to either Fred's Arena or Tiny's. Ryan needs a courtesy car!

Lancaster, PA, KLNS, stay as long as you want, no ramp fees, no minimum Fuel purchase. The FBO will even let you plug in your heater. Rental cars on site, Avis and Enterprise. Nice restaurant. Tower. Really doesn't get any better.
I posted your info on the app/website, thanks Morgan.

Back