Rainbows

See any leprechauns?

Nice shot! I'll always have great memories of Double Eagle, nice airport!

7ba509cca61932129b1ff7789d556f49.jpg

Here's mine from the Patriot building, southwest ramp!

I feel like I have to slam 3 shots of jack daniels, kick a puppy, and bench press 240lbs just for clicking on this thread. I'm just kidding, I would never, ever, ever, do less than 4 shots on a friday morning.

I feel like I have to slam 3 shots of jack daniels, kick a puppy, and bench press 240lbs just for clicking on this thread. I'm just kidding, I would never, ever, ever, do less than 4 shots on a friday morning.

Real Men don't kick puppies. They kick cats. Cats deserve it, and they go much farther.

And have nine lives besides, so they can take it.

I'll likely rot in hell for it but long ago there were two toms duking it out in our back yard. A well placed round from a 30.30 sent them in opposite directions, both were in four wheel drive when they landed. :devil: Do that now ans I'b answering to the cops.

Only reason I clicked and responded was that I saw something about KAEG, and I am here for work. Barely got tied down and off the ramp before the storm hit. I will admit to the sissy rainbow pic, but I originally snapped it to show my little girls.

Eman- skip the jack. Bourbon is the way to go... And I concur on the cat distance thing.

Back